
Maine is whimsical. I don't know if you can see it, but this well heeled cow has a pearl anklet on. She's too sexy for her udders....**giggle**
Observations and comments on subjects near and dear to me. Some funny, some serious, but to share them with you is an honor.
Hello! Have you accessed movies on Tubi? It's been around for a while but we just found we have access to the service. We like watchin...
3 comments:
May I ask WHY all these statues were sitting outside? Love the whimsical touch.
You're just too funny.
Oh I have no idea as the WHY, I did ask the guy permission to photograph before I did. He was as proud as punch to have me take pics of his menagerie. He even asked if I was sure I got his cow's Good Side!!!
Maine people, Gotta love 'em!!
Thanks, Bailey! Sounds like I dragged a smile outta ya...cool!
Post a Comment