Friday, April 18, 2008

Hiatus time once more

**snort**
Like I've been very busy here?
I know - you're right, my blog used to be so lively. I hope to enliven it when I get High Speed because then I can do things I've never done. It will be like playing with Blogger all over again.

OH my Gosh! Today's picture at Whipped Cream's Yahoo group is HAWT!

And it's "caption me" Friday there!

Sign up and take a gander at the scrumptious inspiration. Talk about Hero material! In fact, put YOUR two cents in.
Has anyone read The Buckhorn brothers by Lori Foster? What did you think?

And then ....
There is DUCK














And then there is :

ANOTHER USE FOR DUCT TAPE ...I have to tell you that I have never seen a better use for duct tape. Makes you want to require everyone to carry a roll for emergencies


1 comment:

Brandy said...

Nope, never a better use for duc tape!
Have fun on your haitus.

I Tried a Book Out of My Comfort Zone

Sometimes, reading out of my comfort zone is ... well, uncomfortable. The blurb of the book sounded rather interesting. The Fate of Mercy ...