Thursday, October 23, 2008

Knee Bouncing

OK, I like the beat, it's snappy and fun.
The costumes are sparkly and interesting.

It is the dancing...specifically the knee bopping that totally makes me giggle.
Somehow it ruins what the sexy outfits tried to convey, from a totally objective viewpoint. I have NO idea what they are saying and I sort of wish I did to understand what the hand movement near the face means.

Do you know? Besides understanding UFO, I'm clueless. Sometimes it rots only knowing one language. But even if I knew more than one, what are the chances I'd know this one?

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Okay, that's odd. *g* Sparkly, but odd!

I Tried a Book Out of My Comfort Zone

Sometimes, reading out of my comfort zone is ... well, uncomfortable. The blurb of the book sounded rather interesting. The Fate of Mercy ...