Tuesday, July 27, 2010

LIfe is flat

Well, it can be.

This morning I woke up chipper and alert. I had my cup of coffee and then my granola cereal. I was putting the finishing touches to my hair and my DH says,

"I hope you're not planning on going anywhere this morning."

Well, yes, yes I was. "Why not?"

"You have a flat tire. A completely flat tire. "

"WHAT?!?" ::cue screech::

I rush out of the house and sure enough - completely without air is my poor, flat as a pancake, tire. The rim is practically touching the dirt it's so flat. ::heaves sigh::

Thank goodness for AAA and their handy dandy tire changing service. SO, instead of taking my kids to see a movie, they get to go to a testosterone laden place to have my tire fixed where grease and oil is the scent du jour.

I suppose it could be worse. It could have been more than one tire, right? ::knocks on wood:: deep breath ::knocks on wood again::
I don't want to jinx myself, you know?

Gee, hope your day is rolling along just fine. Mine will be - and why are those little donut tires so cute?

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Sorry to hear about the flat. The good news is that boys usually love garages. *G* Hope you find some time for some fun today.

I Tried a Book Out of My Comfort Zone

Sometimes, reading out of my comfort zone is ... well, uncomfortable. The blurb of the book sounded rather interesting. The Fate of Mercy ...