Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Addicted to Quiz







Who were you in a past life?



You were Elvis Presly! You didnt take long to reincarnate, you love life too much! You get where you want to go by riding the whims of your heart!
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



I hope the link works to take you to this quiz. My result was quite the surprise for me. I was floored when I got ELVIS!! When I was a young impressionable girl, ELVIS was the most sexy, handsome and exciting man a girl could want! I mean, Girls! Girls! Girls! ? I wanted to be one of his. Viva Las Vegas!, Harem Scarem, Blue Hawaii, Jail House Rock, Kissing Cousins, G. I. Blues, They were fun! He was thrilling and,and... Elvis.
So, call me tickled pink when I got the result I got. Wow.


<

4 comments:

Mailyn said...

LMFAO!!! Elvis?!?! I have to try this.

Mailyn said...

OMG I got Elvis too! LMAO!!!!

Michele said...

Mailyn! No way!
I love your result. :-)
Great minds and all that. *grin*


Have a wonderful Thursday!

Brandy said...

What fun!

I Tried a Book Out of My Comfort Zone

Sometimes, reading out of my comfort zone is ... well, uncomfortable. The blurb of the book sounded rather interesting. The Fate of Mercy ...