Thursday, August 02, 2007

Haitus time again

Yep, only a short one though.
I have a tag to do, but I'll do it when I get back. Things are WAY crazy right now.
I'll leave you with visual joy. Be good, happy and healthy whilst I'm off to ... eat in restarants where I wonder about the food. And yes, I brought the 'pink' stuff for that just in case episode.


So, No computer games for me. Using a Strange bathroom is in my future.













And I know I'll miss my Cyber-buddies.
Awwwwww.
TTFN, everyone!

4 comments:

Brandy said...

Have a wonderful time! Oooh, I adore that last picture!

Marianne Arkins said...

Happy Vay-Kay !!

Dru said...

have a great vacation! Love the pictures.

Jill Monroe said...

Cute!

I Tried a Book Out of My Comfort Zone

Sometimes, reading out of my comfort zone is ... well, uncomfortable. The blurb of the book sounded rather interesting. The Fate of Mercy ...