Sunday, November 18, 2007

The highlight of my weekend

Have you ever had a surprise that came out of no where that made an impact that you know will affect you years in the future?

Eighteen hours was all it took to make that a reality for me.

Have you ever entertained the thought: What would you do if you had a chance to meet a blog buddy? Would you meet or pass?

Eighteen hours was all it took to make that choice a real decision for me to make.

I chose; MEET.

They were the fastest two hours of my life.

I met Marianne, the Operations Guru at LASR - Long And Short Reviews.

She was delightful, funny, gracious and no longer VIRTUAL! *gg*

Just think, if not for blogging, this would never have been possible.

What an amazing time to be alive.

I hope some day everyone has at least one beautiful experience just like mine to remember into their golden years.

Don't you?

5 comments:

Brandy said...

Too Cool! Glad you were able to meet!

Marianne Arkins said...

Awww... It's nice to be a good memory! LOL... I had a great time, too, but it went by far to quickly.

We'll do it again.

Dru said...

I'm glad you had a good visit.

Bailey Stewart said...

I know what you mean - I was so excited the first time I met Amie and Dennie. And then RWA and Loreth, Melissa and Jill. Yes, great memories.

Marianne Arkins said...

ACK! Typo alert... ACK, ACK! I hate that...

it went by far TOO quickly

**sigh**

I Tried a Book Out of My Comfort Zone

Sometimes, reading out of my comfort zone is ... well, uncomfortable. The blurb of the book sounded rather interesting. The Fate of Mercy ...