Monday, April 16, 2007

Back to Fluff with a Bang

I'm driving along on the highway at 65 miles an hour (the speed limit), minding my own business, when outta nowhere there's this big crack in my windshield!!

I swerved right,

and then left,

and it was still right there!!
*


*


*



































THAT'S JUST WRONG!!!!!









There just ain't NO words for this!







Sure there is : Giggle! Snicker! Good Grief! Quick, hide the kids eyes!
Thank one of my best friends for emailing this eye shocker to me. LOL!

6 comments:

brandy said...

Wow. I mean, there are so many things one could say, but I'll just stick with wow.

Kailana said...

omg. That's pretty... wrong...

Brandy said...

Dude! Someone else has my name!

As for the photo GOOD GRIEF! You'd think she'd have had more brains than bum!

Michele said...

Hey there, New Brandy!!
Thanks for dropping by.
Guess my post left you speechless...LOL! Drop by anytime. :-)

********************
Hey there, Kailana. Yep, that's kind of what I said when I first opened my email. *giggle*

*********************
Whoa, Brandy! I thought that was you earlier, LOL~
Cool, you have a twin. ;-)
And yeah, you're right, but that's a LOT of bum. **chuckle/snort**

Dru said...

oh my....

Angela's Designs said...

That could case a pile up, huh?

I Tried a Book Out of My Comfort Zone

Sometimes, reading out of my comfort zone is ... well, uncomfortable. The blurb of the book sounded rather interesting. The Fate of Mercy ...