Monday, April 02, 2007

A question of character

Great title, yes?

Nothing so dramatic a topic as you might think.

I have a question for any fervent Stephanie Lauren reader.
I'm reading her Bar Cynster series. I've been reading it on and off for a few months now.

My question - DOES REGGIE CARMARTHEN HAVE HIS OWN STORY???

He seems like the perfect foil, the "standy-by-you" kind of guy, the friend, the one no one takes seriously, the one that's a man but people have forgotten or no longer see him in such a light.
He's the kind of guy that begs for notice, the quiet one. Still waters run deep they say.
Has Laurie said?

2 comments:

Brandy said...

I bet if you ask this question over at the RT boards, you'll get an answer.

Bailey Stewart said...

Sorry, I don't read her. Hope you get your answer. Why don't you contact her and ask? That's how I met Jill, by emailing her and asking a question.

I Tried a Book Out of My Comfort Zone

Sometimes, reading out of my comfort zone is ... well, uncomfortable. The blurb of the book sounded rather interesting. The Fate of Mercy ...