Thursday, May 22, 2008

I snagged this from Marianne. LOL

WHy did I snag this from Marianne??
Because my results were so off base, they made me laugh! A lot.
I simply had to share.
After you laugh, check out her NEWS...she has a new book coming out~!





What Your Fridge Says About You



You tend to be a very hedonistic, greedy person. You have trouble saying no to what you want.



You are not careful with your money. In fact, you rarely think about how much you are spending.



You don't tend to be a very adventurous person, but you do surprise everyone now and then. You have a bit of a wild side.



You are responsible, together, and mature. You act like an adult, even when you don't feel like it.



You are likely single - and spending many nights alone at home.

No comments:

I Tried a Book Out of My Comfort Zone

Sometimes, reading out of my comfort zone is ... well, uncomfortable. The blurb of the book sounded rather interesting. The Fate of Mercy ...