Saturday, June 23, 2007

Title of Nothing

Oh sure, no one liked my Llama song. I wonder why? LOL
Oh wait! I just got an email - no wait - 2!!! Addendum time...Mailyn weighed in on the Llama Song. So too did BRANDY!!
*waves madly* HI Mailyn!! HI Brandy!!!!
Thanks for the comment and listening to the link!!!!!!

Back to my regularly banal blog:

I have to say, nothing.
I honestly have nothing to say.
Yet I can write words about nothing so that's something which makes nothing something so it's not nothing but something afterall.

Did I hear "'Ouch?"
*grin*

I posted my LKH post on a romance board and I had so much fun hearing about the love/hate relationship that readers have with the Anita Blake books. The consensus was heartening however. Seems a lot of long time readers are liking The Harlequin a lot more than the last three books LKH has written. What a refreshing turnaround!
It was fun sharing spoilers with other Anita Blake fans. That's what is best about blogging; the sharing of ideas and enthusiasms or critiques.

I'm reading three books at the same time right now but I don't have the names or authors of them all.
I have the latest from Stephenie Meyer, I have Sight Unseen by Samantha Graves and the latest from Susan Squires. Of all of them, Sight Unseen is the one that I"ve been trying to get for quite some time. Mission #1 is accomplished - obtainment. Now I'm on Mission #2 - reading it.
Anyone read these books yet? What did you think? No spoilers please. Ok..well, maybe one or two. *grin*

Hmmm, what else can I blab about. Oh! I know. More Nothing!

A FARM WAS SOLD to some city folks. The old farmer next door was out one day and saw the new neighbor planting in his garden. The farmer watched as the man would dig a hole, set a tomato plant and pour in a shot of whiskey. The farmer couldn’t help but ask what he was planting. “Stewed tomatoes,” was the reply.

OR

TOM WAS DRIVING down the freeway when Lena called him on his cell phone to warn him about what she heard on the radio: someone was driving down the wrong way on I95.
“It’s not just one of them,” said Tom, “it’s all of them.”


Lastly:

AFTER Bill's barn burned down, his wife, Polly, called the insurance company. “We had that barn insured for $100,000, and I want my money,” Polly told her agent.
“Hold on just a minute,” the agent replied. “Insurance doesn’t work quite like that. We’ll ascertain the value of what was damaged and provide you with a sum equal to that.”
There was a long pause before Polly answered, “If that’s the case, then I’d like to cancel the policy on my husband.”


NOW do you say "OUCH"???
LOL
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Glad you found a board to talk about your LKH books with.
Love the jokes, especially the I95 one!
I've read Sigt Unseen, it was a good book, and I'm not telling (or rather spoiling) anything in it. *G*
Right now, I have to read: Howls' Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones, I'm the Vampire That's Why by Michele Bardsley, Code Name: Bikini by Christina Skye and Tag You're It by Penny McCall. (I spoiled myself this week.) I also have to finish Lean Mean 13 by Janet Evanovich.

Hope you have a wonderful, relaxing sunday. But, I know that you're a Mom, so I'll settle for wonderful! *G*

Dru said...

all three jokes were funny..liked the I95 the best.

I hope you have a good Sunday.

I Tried a Book Out of My Comfort Zone

Sometimes, reading out of my comfort zone is ... well, uncomfortable. The blurb of the book sounded rather interesting. The Fate of Mercy ...