Hi, Brandy! Yes, they did. It was a beautiful evening for it too! ***********
LOL...NO I'm Not, Marianne! Seems my Frozen dinner's platic lining was shredded when I opened the box. I'm nervous about tampering so... I ate Candy instead for lunch! I'm still zzzzipping! *grin*
***************** Thanks Bonnie! So nice to see you! Hope you had a wonderful evening too!
**giggle** Yippee,Jill, we certianly did. My eldest was The Scream - the mask freaks me out... my youngest was a Ninja -again, and my friend's little girl which we've known since she was 3 months old, was a ... Reptilian Princes - complete with cobra staff ... and the way she'd say it left us feeling we should have BOWED before her. ROTFL
The stash was a good one, so I hear you about the sugar buzz lasting for more days than you'd wish. Meanwhile, I envision a denstist rubbing his hands in anticipatory glee. *wink* Jill, I hope yours was equally as great!
6 comments:
Happy Halloween! Hope your kids have a blast!
Coming down off your sugar high yet? LOL...
I hope you had a great halloween!
Hi, Brandy! Yes, they did. It was a beautiful evening for it too!
***********
LOL...NO I'm Not, Marianne! Seems my Frozen dinner's platic lining was shredded when I opened the box. I'm nervous about tampering so... I ate Candy instead for lunch!
I'm still zzzzipping!
*grin*
*****************
Thanks Bonnie! So nice to see you! Hope you had a wonderful evening too!
Sugar high is right! And it will be in my house for days because of the ton of candy here!
Did you all have a good time?
**giggle**
Yippee,Jill, we certianly did.
My eldest was The Scream - the mask freaks me out... my youngest was a Ninja -again, and my friend's little girl which we've known since she was 3 months old, was a ... Reptilian Princes - complete with cobra staff ... and the way she'd say it left us feeling we should have BOWED before her. ROTFL
The stash was a good one, so I hear you about the sugar buzz lasting for more days than you'd wish.
Meanwhile, I envision a denstist rubbing his hands in anticipatory glee.
*wink*
Jill, I hope yours was equally as great!
Post a Comment