Wednesday, June 07, 2006

HTML Queen

Yessiree Bob. I found two ways to post pictures, Picasa and Photobucket.
I'm golden.
I can make links using my HTML short cut, as well as bold and italics for stressing certain emotive points. The only thing missing is colored writing and font size. I can live with that.

So, I'd like to share a link. Deirdre Knight has a wonderful and funny take on some recent SPAM that was sent her way. Interested in a giggle?
LOL at SPAM Proclamation

For my picture of the day, I give you:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And a joke:


Painted Floor

IMAGINE YOU ARE AT A PARTY....

YOU'VE BEEN DRINKING...... (not that you would...)

AND THEN YOU HAVE TO VISIT THE BATHROOM....

You open the door....

OH My!


KINDA TAKES YOUR BREATH AWAY..... DOESN'T IT?

IT IS JUST A PAINTED FLOOR



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Have a great Hump Day Everyone!!!!!

4 comments:

Brandy said...

That floor thing is STRANGE!!

Betty S said...

I really, really, really want that floor.

Michele said...

You bet, Brandy! I Was amazed when I opened my email and saw that. I thought "Cool!" Then I thought - Whoa-vertigo!

Betty S - You do?? Might I be curious enough to ask - Who would you spring it on? *giggle*

Gangadhar - I agree - and How am I? Except for blogger getting me all irritated, I am fine, keeping busy and staying out of trouble.
Darn *grin*
And you?

Bailey Stewart said...

Is her spam better than mine? I'll go check it out.

I love the floor too, but I wouldn't want to look at it everyday.

I Tried a Book Out of My Comfort Zone

Sometimes, reading out of my comfort zone is ... well, uncomfortable. The blurb of the book sounded rather interesting. The Fate of Mercy ...