Thursday, January 17, 2008

I took her advice

I'm at the library!

I have.... 17 minutes left of my surfing/internet time.
I totally forgot my library {{Thanks Marianne!!!!!}}had access to the internet so
I left the family at home and came here to get my internet fix.
I am SO in withdrawal , folks!

The company that the company we bought the computer from NEVER called me!
If I hadn't called THEM, I never would have known that they Don't have the part,
Don't know when they'll get it, it IS on order and they have NO idea when they'll come to
the house to fix my modem!!!

ARGH!
EGADS!
A Pox on slow companies!

So, here I am..missing all of you..your blogs, your comments, your humor, your connection.
I'm thinking of you all.....

Send whammies and jammies to the companies who say they give Good Customer Service and give snails the look of speedsters.

Heck, I don't have time to edit so this is as it is. If I sound and look like I'm rambling...You are right. I am....

15 minutes left? Already? Crikey! Gotta zip and do some viewing!

Miss ya!!

6 comments:

Brandy said...

Hate that they aren't bein efficient about getting your modem fixed. I hope they get out to you soon! Just to let you know, you are missed!

Judy said...

Glad you were able to get to the library. Remember that from now on.. sneak on whenever you can. We miss you!

Marianne Arkins said...

yeah... what Judy said.

*G*

Dru said...

We miss you Michele.

I also forget that the library has internet access.

Pox to the slow company.

Have a good weekend.

Betty S said...

I was out of power for 11 days in December because of an ice storm that moved through Oklahoma. That was the longest, coldest, darkest 11 days of my life. The thing that really gave me the screamin' willies was that I couldn't use my computer or access the internet. I seriously thought I was going to lose my sanity.

Hang in there. This too will pass.

Anonymous said...

We miss you over on my blog! All my friends are like: WHERE'S MICHELE!?!!

Hope you get your computer probs fixed soon.

I Tried a Book Out of My Comfort Zone

Sometimes, reading out of my comfort zone is ... well, uncomfortable. The blurb of the book sounded rather interesting. The Fate of Mercy ...