Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to LASR's JUDY


Judy' s birthday is today and I wanted to let y'all know.


She always makes the cyber-cakes for the gals as LASR, so I'd thought I'd try my hand at it.






Gee, which one should I try first?






LOL






Happy Birthday, Judy!


And for an extra special pic, this is an extra treat for Judy. This guy is PERFECT as one of the hero's in Tara Jenzen's Steele Street series.


Can you name the hero that started out as a secondary character early on who was always seen being painted while wearing angel wings, just like THIS guy????


2 comments:

Judy said...

Awww... thank you for my cakes and for my fly-boy :-) Hmm.. maybe I'll star him in a story ;-)

Chris M. said...

I KNOW! I KNOW! Travis the FNG! But, this guy doesn't look sweet enough to be Travis... still yummy though!

I Tried a Book Out of My Comfort Zone

Sometimes, reading out of my comfort zone is ... well, uncomfortable. The blurb of the book sounded rather interesting. The Fate of Mercy ...