Tuesday, March 17, 2009

nope, no update today

that's right.
I've got nothing to say. I'm out of the habit of blogging.
Sad isnt' it?
I've been here since 2005 and a few years later--I'm poof.

What happened? Life. I'm still reading. It's remains a favorite thing.
I'm still playing with my camera - still a favorite thing.
I can't wait until the snow is gone, then I can do garden stuff - a favorite thing.

I'm still working - more than ever and I still like it. Am I one of those people who can say 'Work is a favorite thing?' I am not sure, but I like my boss, my co-worker and the work I do. I like going to work and I don't mind working a Saturday when I have to. I guess that means I like work?

I started another story and I love love love the first chapter. It has drama, it sets up the story and the conflict between hero and heroine and you know there suprises on the way. As for my other story..well..it's been so far on the back burner...it's not been touched. That doens't mean I've not thought of him. Oh no. I found THE picture, the picture that IS my character, Speedo and all. I would print it out and make a poster board...but, well, I have... young eyes around and they might be traumatized. LOL. So it stays on my PC buried deep.

I'm stil on Facebook and loving it. However, I finally am finding myself not so addicted. I'm limiting myself to a few applications. I am not 'friending' left and right anymore. And I Have found two FB'ers that live in my local area. One is a writer so we can talk 'writer' talk...and horses. I talk poop, she talks tack. LOL

I can say,Happy St. Patricks day to you. Hard to believe we've been through two holidays already. I've been good though. Not much candy eating. I've been bad though, too many Ding Dongs. They don't have peanut cross contamination.
Oh that's right!
Did you hear?
Scientists are working on making kids tolerate peanuts and being safe around them! There is hope!
There is a future free of fear of food!

I am So very excited. I realize it will be years before it goes mainstream, but the resutls are positive. And that has got to be a favorite thing. GOOD NEWS!

I hope you receive good news in your near future, if not today.
Thanks for stopping by.

And I had no update?
HA

5 comments:

Brandy said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I like your NO Update, Update. *G* I still haven't tried Facebook, and am pretty sure I won't. I spend enough time online now as it is.
I'm glad things are still going well for you at work.

Have a great day!

Michele said...

LOL!
Yes, even when I have nothing to say, I seem to find something to blab about.
Yes , indeed.
Thanks for reading, Brandy!
I miss getting comments but I know I have to WRITE blogs to get them.

and I've been in another world....
but I love seeing your cats.
:-)

Kailana said...

Happy St. Patty's to you, too! Even if it is a day later. :) I enjoyed your 'no' update, though!

Meenal Mehta said...

hi Michelle,

belated St.Patrick's day :) Glad you love work in these times of the recession. Liking facebooking?:)

I don't like the new look of facebook, its kind of unfriendly and alienating. They keep tinkering with it..oh when will stop :)

nice to see your post after a 2 weeks. I have been pretty busy blogging myself

cheers
-Meenal

Meenal Mehta said...

@Michele

It’s great to hear from you too and thanks for that wonderful compliment  . You are right, this recipe might be a limiting because you might not get all the ingredients.

Glad you asked me, because I eat a lot of fish and have some recipes here that you can follow .Or I will just send you some simple grilled ones that I do on a daily basis. You could try those for your kids .I hope that will get them to eat it .is there an email I can mail u the recipes at?
I am on fb too and quite active there ...maybe I could add you there as a friend? You are right about the job security bit they just have a lot of time on their hands too …

My Wednesday is going very well after this email from you
Hugs to you too
Meenal

I Tried a Book Out of My Comfort Zone

Sometimes, reading out of my comfort zone is ... well, uncomfortable. The blurb of the book sounded rather interesting. The Fate of Mercy ...