Saturday, September 08, 2007

What did I do?

Gee, did my previous post scare everyone away?


Didn't want to touch that one with a ten foot cyber-pole?

Well, I guess I can't blame you. It is controversial. I was hoping for at least one or two recommends, but hey, no worries.

I am going to share an oldie but a goody.
A Blonde enters the store ......

A Blonde enters a store that sells curtains.







She tells the salesman
"I would like to buy a pair of pink curtains."





The salesman assures her that they have a large selection of pink curtains.
He shows her several patterns, but the blonde seems to be having a hard time choosing.
Finally she selects a lovely pink floral print.





The salesman then asks what size curtains she needs.
The blond promptly replies,
"Fifteen inches."
Fifteen inches???" asked the salesman.

"That sounds very small, what room are they for?"
The blond tells him that they aren't for a room, they are for her computer monitor.

The surprised salesman replies,
"But Miss, computers do not need curtains!"
The blonde says,
"Hellllooooooooo. I've got Windoooooows!"




6 comments:

Brandy said...

So what color are your monitors curtains? *G* KIDDING! Good joke, I told Chris and he snickered too!

Marianne Arkins said...

Did you tell DB this one? LOL...

Dru said...

That's a good one!

Michele said...

hahah,Brandy! Glad you got a smile ,Brandy and Chris too.
**VBG**

*********************
LOL... DB stopped by she said, BUT did you notice she didn't leave a COMMENT? ROTFL!!

*********************

Thanks, Dru!!!!
:-)

Anonymous said...

Great joke.

Thanks for stopping by BtV for my debut post. :)

~X

Michele said...

Hi, Xakara! And YOu are Welcome. I enjoyed your post and look forward to More!

I Tried a Book Out of My Comfort Zone

Sometimes, reading out of my comfort zone is ... well, uncomfortable. The blurb of the book sounded rather interesting. The Fate of Mercy ...