Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Good News

Guess what?
As of next week, I am going to have a High Speed Internet connection!

I am SO so very excited and I can't wait.
No more 20 minute load time for a My Space Page!
No more not being able to see all these YouTube things I 've been hearing about!
No more sitting around waiting for a pic to load so I can share it with you.
No more having restrictions on the size emails I send!
No more having my internet connection severed because I'm online for four hours straight.
No more limiting how many people I can BCC or CC my emails to. Right now, I can only do Five, but I have over 70 People!
No more waiting for a Doppler Rader picture to show bad weather in my area and by the time it loads, the worst has passed OR it got so bad we lost power anyway...which is REALLY inconvenient.

I am SO excited!
Woot!
Yippee!
Kowabunga!

I can't wait to do a YouTube link on my blog here. I can't wait to try uploading a little film clip from my camera. I can't wait until I can do things that took me an hour and have them done in 20 - 30 minutes.

Happy Happy Joy Joy!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Congratulations! Hope you have a blast with the High Speen Internet!

I Tried a Book Out of My Comfort Zone

Sometimes, reading out of my comfort zone is ... well, uncomfortable. The blurb of the book sounded rather interesting. The Fate of Mercy ...