Friday, July 11, 2008

I laughed so I snapped it up

I was perusing a blog buddy's blog that I visit once a week or two and today I found this and I couldn't stop chuckling. Not totally from what it says but
where my mind went...











After Reading this? I thought to myself....

In what local-yokel town and in what state was this taking place in?

And I totally can imagine the renowned Mr. Jeff Foxworthy taking a gander at this and thinking to himself... "Hmmm, she just Might might be a Redneck!"

ROTFL.
I crack me up.

2 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

It HAS to be a joke. Right?

Please tell me it's a joke....

Brandy said...

The sad thing is, I swear there are people like that who live here. *G*

I Tried a Book Out of My Comfort Zone

Sometimes, reading out of my comfort zone is ... well, uncomfortable. The blurb of the book sounded rather interesting. The Fate of Mercy ...