Saturday, September 21, 2013

Mickee Madden Fans - A History of Contact

Hello!

It's been eight years since I originally posted a blog entry about Mickee Madden.  I'm pleased that from time to time, people have found my blog to leave comments.  There have been fans, and once, Mickee herself graced my blog with an update.  To say I was thrilled is an understatement.

Today, her son left a comment on the original blog and I'm once again thrilled.  I knew she was in the process of getting her rights back, and that they'd appear on Smashwords, which they did, and are.  So to know she's still plugging along and writing the final chapter of the Everlastin' series is great news.  I've been very patient because I believe the books being re-issued are well worth waiting for.  Just in case you were wondering, and to assist visitors who may not want to search all over the place for all links 'Mickee', I've included them here:

1)  Mickee Madden Found!!!

2) What's Up With Mickee??

3)  Good News That Made Me Faint!!

The latest contact was left as a comment in the first link, and it states:

I stumbled upon this blog, and thought I'd add in some information (assuming the interest is still there). Work on the final book in the series, Dreams Everlastin', is still in process. In fact, Mickee had hoped to have it released at the end of this month. Due to issues beyond her control, she had to push it back a bit, but last I heard, she's hoping to have it released by the end of October.

She'll be e-publishing on Smashwords and Amazon (at least), and she's currently looking into producing the books in print, now that she owns the rights. Speaking of which, she's been talking about putting out special editions of the entire series, with added scenes. We should have a website up before long with more details.

Hope this information helps.

S.L. Madden (her son)
Saturday, September 21, 2013 5:12:00 
I know that MY interest has not waned. I do know that I don't have all of her books, 1-5.  I discovered the Everlastin' series at my local library.  I bought what I could, where I could but to get them ALL would be terrific because I can't find them anymore.  

So if you are a long time fan, don't give up.  If you are just dropping by, I hope I've made you a teeny bit curious. 

It's been a long road for her and I wish her great success in her quest to give fans the final HEA of the Everlastin' series.   I look forward to it.  

2 comments:

anita said...

That is sooo awesome!!! I love her books, so I'll try to be patient and wait for the last in the series..lol I also read all her books from the library, but would like to get them on my Kindle so I have them permanently. Can't wait! Glad things are going well for her.

Michele said...

Thanks, Anita.
Update coming up.

I Tried a Book Out of My Comfort Zone

Sometimes, reading out of my comfort zone is ... well, uncomfortable. The blurb of the book sounded rather interesting. The Fate of Mercy ...