Sunday, July 08, 2007

Buy a Friend a Book Week

I just found this link - I think it's a great idea so I'm sharing it all with my visiters, who are readers.

And I'm going to "STICKEY" it until the 9th, just to give good exposure to a cool contest.

Go to Marianne's Blog where you'll find this post:

(Excerpt)

"Starting TODAY and running through next Thursday, July 12, 2007 I am running a contest for a $5.00 gift certificate to The Wild Rose Press -- enough to buy a full length novel in eBook format, or to put toward a print book if you so choose. There are some really amazing books available over there. So many, you may have trouble choosing.It's easy. Just put your name in the pot (okay, the comments). And... for an additional entry, tell people about the contest on your own blog and post the link in the comments. How simple is that?"

What's not to like about this? What are you waiting for? Go say "HI" !!

3 comments:

Tempest Knight said...

I'll try to drop by later today. :) I love the ebooks WRP is putting out.

Brandy said...

I'll be sure to check it out later, heading out to the UBS.

Have a great afternoon!

Mailyn said...

That was one scary picture!

I Tried a Book Out of My Comfort Zone

Sometimes, reading out of my comfort zone is ... well, uncomfortable. The blurb of the book sounded rather interesting. The Fate of Mercy ...