Friday, July 22, 2005

Feeling Blue? Try "feeling" GREEN!

After yesterday's sad news about James Doohan, I thought a little pick-me-up was in order.
I checked back in my email cache and found this little gem. I hope that if you have a need to smile, you'll find that need met when you scroll down. Enjoy!




If you have a little green ball in your right hand and a little green ball in your left hand...







What do you have???







KERMIT'S FULL ATTENTION !!!!!!!!





Hope this brightens your day today !!








5 comments:

Shesawriter said...

Very cute, Michele! LOL! Where did you get that picture of kermit? It is sooooooo cute. :-)

Tanya

Michele said...

*grin*
From an email sent to me recently. I love silly things. If I think they're good, I keep them. I had quite a stash on my old computer...*sigh* Have to start from scratch. I've sent out an S.O.S. to my friends and they are sending me stuff. Some I can't share because they are the sentimental preachy parables that turn some people off. Those I keep for me...never know when you just need inspiration. Humor, however, everyone can appreciate.
Glad you liked Kermit....

Shesawriter said...

I wish you could get more of those drinking pictures. I loved those! :-)

Tanya

Tony Grant said...

Now that's funny! Hey check out my site www.lovesbible.com and let me know what you think

Shesawriter said...

Michele,

Are you going to post something new? I hate to say this, but I'm tired of Kermit. LOL!

Tanya

I Tried a Book Out of My Comfort Zone

Sometimes, reading out of my comfort zone is ... well, uncomfortable. The blurb of the book sounded rather interesting. The Fate of Mercy ...