Monday, March 19, 2007

Why was this hidden from me?

I found this paper all folded up when I went to clean the 'man-zone'. Imagine my suprise when I found this!



A Prayer:




Dear Lord,


I pray for the Wisdom to understand my man;


Love to forgive him;


And Patience for his moods.




Because, Lord,


if I pray for Strength,


I'll beat the livin' shit out of him ...




Amen.

Yep, I bet she could too.





I just love the works of Bill Dobbins. That's where the sword lady comes from. The man's a genius with a camera. I bet she'd give Xena a run for the money, don't you?

2 comments:

Brandy said...

The 2nd picture isn't so bad, but I'm weird in that I think women aren't attractive with buldging muscles and veins. And since I think the original Valkyries were cool and the Amamzons as well (but don't get me started on the history of either!), you can't accuse me of being anti-feminist!

Kristen Painter said...

Reminds me of a former roommate. Of course, if you'd talked to her on the phone, you would have thought she was a guy...

I Tried a Book Out of My Comfort Zone

Sometimes, reading out of my comfort zone is ... well, uncomfortable. The blurb of the book sounded rather interesting. The Fate of Mercy ...