Thursday, June 05, 2008

I needed to find out if I could beat the birds, so I took this test...

Obviously, from these results, the Robins are going to beat me. I didn't even rate a BETA??? Good Gravy!

Your Score: Omega male/female

You scored

You're not an alpha (yes it's a good thing), congratulations! You're well liked, and your friends can count on you for almost anything... usually. Every once and awhile you have to step up and take control, but most of the time you go with the flow and don't mind doing what other people say. Sometimes that makes you mad, but hey, they need you! It's a shame nice guys/gals finish last - and hey, isn't this froggy cute?
Link: The Are You an Alpha Male/Female Test written by nepath on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test
View My Profile(nepath)
I'm BORING!!!! Guess so, since hardly anyone visits anymore..so I'll just post these things just for my own fun...

Your Score: Crop Circles

You scored 73% boring, 24% enigmatic, 62% skill and 16% eerie!

WELL HOT DANG, I KNEW IF I KEPT TAKING TESTS, THERE WOULD BE AN AWESOME PRIZE FOR ME AT THE END, BUT I NEVER THOUGHT I COULD LOOK this GOOD!!! ROTFL!!!!

Your Score: PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!

You scored 74 looks, 84 personality, 85 politics, and 72 sex drive!

You are beautiful, have a great personality, know your politics, and have a high sex drive. You are the girl of any man's dreams. You know what you are doing in bed, you're fairly conservative, and you know how to treat your loved one. Men have been waiting for a girl like you all their lives. You probably know how to make sure that the ones you love are happy. You will make someone a great wife or girlfriend someday, if you haven't already. You're the kind of girl that everyone wants. You're probably fun in a conversation and I'm sure that you are as loveable as you are beautiful. You have a wonderful life ahead of you, make sure you live it to the fullest, and keep being the person that you seem to be.

Don't Forget to Take My Other 2 Tests,

The Music (Rock That Is) Test

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=8460139144648302003

The One Question Test

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=10194224782000446693

Link: The What Kind of Girl are You Test written by ramonaaronperez on OkCupid, home of the The Dating Persona Test
View My Profile(ramonaaronperez)

No comments:

I Tried a Book Out of My Comfort Zone

Sometimes, reading out of my comfort zone is ... well, uncomfortable. The blurb of the book sounded rather interesting. The Fate of Mercy ...