Thursday, November 03, 2005

Too good to not share this laugh

I usually try to put a little thought into my blog entries. But I just received this by email.
I thought it was priceless.....or at least, pretty darn funny. I jumped at the chance to share.

Tell me what you think......

Here's something for all you logic lovers.

From a strictly mathematical viewpoint it goes like this:

What Makes 100%? What does it mean to give MORE than 100%?
Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%?

We have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over 100%.
How about achieving 103%? What makes up 100% in life?

Here's a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these questions:

If: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z is represented as:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

Then: H-A-R-D-W-O-R- K 8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%

and K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E 11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%

But, A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E 1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

And, B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T 2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20 = 103%

AND, look how far ass kissing will take you. A-S-S-K-I-S-S-I-N-G

1+19+19+11+9+19+19+9+14+7 = 118%


So, one can conclude with mathematical certainty that
While Hard work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will get you there,
it's the Bullshit and Ass kissing that will put you over the top


Don't you just Love it!!?

14 comments:

Gregg said...

Michele,

the numbers are pretty amazing :-)

BTW:

Your comment is still there on my previous posting. It is reachable from the Haloscan comments link (labled comments) instead of the blogger link (labled old). It was a good one and pretty funny!!

Gregg

Brandy said...

Michele, I can't wait to show this to my DH! Too funny, and sometimes seems too true.

Angela's Designs said...

LOL. I'll have to keep this in mine... tonight is my first shift at temp. job for the holidays. ;)

Shesawriter said...

LOL! Where do you come up with this stuff, Michele! That was a keeper.

Hugs,

Tanya

Michele said...

Thanks for letting me know, Gregg!
Very happy to hear you thought it amusing...I try.

Michele said...

Hi Brandy!
Let me know if your DH agrees.
Thanks!

Michele said...

Hey, Annalee, hope your first shift is fun and interesting!
Glad you liked today's post.
I laughed so much when I'd first read it. Glad you liked it too!

Michele said...

*grin* I just got it today, in fact. I'm glad you stopped by when I posted this, Tanya. I was hoping you would.

Michele said...

Thanks!, Laine.
You can never have enough reasons to laugh.
I'm glad I could share this with you too.

Brandy said...

Hi again. Dh laughed and snickered at your post. He got a big kick out of it.

mark robert allen said...

yeah i can think of some other words that make up 100%

heh heh

Michele said...

LOL, Markoos, and dare I ask WHAT those "other" words might be?
*snicker*
Thanks for dropping by!



Gangadhar! Happy to see you drop by when I can make you smile. Always a good thing.
Yup, It can make you think, but I'm afraid to ask, "what?" *wink*

The Girl You Used to Know said...

Even I get that math! Brilliant!

Michele said...

*grin*
Thanks Mel!!!
Glad you found a few things you liked on my site.
That makes me happy.

I Tried a Book Out of My Comfort Zone

Sometimes, reading out of my comfort zone is ... well, uncomfortable. The blurb of the book sounded rather interesting. The Fate of Mercy ...