Tuesday, December 26, 2006

A cheap UpBeat post


The day after the holidays is always the toughest.

How many of you feel a little like this?

*giggle*



When you look at all the wrapping paper strewn all over your house, all the new gifts or the left over food and all the chores undone, do you feel a little ...

Overwhelmed and bombarded?

*snicker*

Tis nae tribble at'll.

Call the Cleaning Fairy!

Some items she'll be using are:

Happy Tuesday Dec. 26th!

Oh! And Happy Kwanza - starts today I believe.

TTFN

Psst. Fever broke late last night. Yea!

3 comments:

Mailyn said...

Merry Xmas and I hope you are feeling better

Brandy said...

Glad to hear the fever broke. Now we just need to get you feeling better. Sending good wishes to you!

Bailey Stewart said...

Glad you're feeling better!

Yeah, that first picture pretty much describes me - I still have too much baked items sitting around. *gg*

I Tried a Book Out of My Comfort Zone

Sometimes, reading out of my comfort zone is ... well, uncomfortable. The blurb of the book sounded rather interesting. The Fate of Mercy ...