Saturday, September 09, 2006

Gross is Great

Oh, Gross!

This is so disgusting, I have to read more. I can't stop. I'm addicted to the bizarre, the kinky and the things that make you want to toss your cookies.

I'm finding out about things I've secretly always wondered about but was too civilized to ask.

Truthfully, who WOULD I ask these questions of?

Not my parents - they'd have a coronary.
Not my friends- we're close but not THAT close.
Not my priest - I'd never leave the confessional without one hundred penance prayers for atonement.
Not my Doctor - He'd have me on pills and in therapy with a flick of his bic.

So, who?

A book. A lovely experience best done alone, behind closed doors and without interruption.

I speak of:

THAT'S DISGUSTING! - An Adult Guide to What's Gross, Tasteless, Rude, Crude and Lewd by Greta Garbage.

Gathers over 1,000 disgusting stories and fascinating facts on such subjects as freaks, breasts, celebrity pukers, castration, and enemas and high colonics

Ever have a curiosity about HOW they make it work when a man turns into a woman?

Ever wonder which celebrity has the biggest pecker? Those that watch 24 will be happy. Fans of a certain bald Englishman will be astounded! Even one for whom we all know his name has a first name that is Quite apropo, *giggle*

Did you know that cockroaches fart every 15 minutes?

Kinky sex is more than what you find in Erotic Romance books. I've yet to see someone turned on by pie throwing. They're called Piesexuals.

How about sex with a crocodile? (um, no, I've never wondered about that, thank you)

Never mind sex with snakes, fish, ants and kitchen appliances. Like I said, never mind.

You know the ONE thing not mentioned? Balloons? Can you believe it? How can you not mention balloons?

Balloon animals everywhere are insulted.

******************

I tell you, I could not put this book down, or stop my eyes from bulging in shock or my giggle reflex stifled.

This is one book guaranteed NOT to bore you. The thing is, will you dare read it?

6 comments:

Betty S said...

Okay. Now you did it. I have got to read this book, and I just swore I wouldn't buy any more till the end of the month.

Shame on you.

Brandy said...

Okay, I HAVE to read this. Sounds really interesting, I wonder if the evil library will have it.....

Emmy Ellis said...

LMFAO @ Piesexuals!!!

Hhahahahaha!

:o)

Angela's Designs said...

Piesexuals... LOL!

Mitch said...

Did the book happen to mention the location of your second clitoris? Yep, we have two! And guys have one in the same spot where our second one is....

...let me know how long this drives you nuts before you manage to find out the locale.

Michele said...

Betty and Brandy, you'll LOVE this book - bethca laugh more than twice!

M.E. - Glad I made you laugh!

Annalee - yep!

Mitch - NO WAY!~ No the book did NOT...so...WHERE????
Come on! Tellme tellme Tellme!!
LOL

I Tried a Book Out of My Comfort Zone

Sometimes, reading out of my comfort zone is ... well, uncomfortable. The blurb of the book sounded rather interesting. The Fate of Mercy ...