Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Vernacular twist-Can You Relate??



Computers

LIFE BEFORE THE COMPUTER
Memory was something you lost with age
An application was for employment
A program was a TV show
A cursor used profanity
A keyboard was a piano
A web was a spider's home
A virus was the flu
A CD was a bank account
A hard drive was a long trip on the road
A mouse pad was where a mouse lived
And if you had a 3 inch floppy ..
*
*
... you just hoped nobody ever found out !!!!!!!

A good friend shared these with me, and since you are visiting me, I'll share them with you.
FYI - this was also an experiment with uploading a picture.......I did it!!!!! It's cute too.
I just need to work on the spacing. *sigh*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, Michele }:) These are hilarious!!! Woo Hoo on uploading the pics.

Anonymous said...

Too funny!! LOL.

Jill Monroe said...

Too, too funny!

Jil

Michele said...

Bonnie, Michelle and Jill,
Glad that your stopping by gave you a smile or two. I know that when I visit your blogs, I always do.
Thanks!
M

Shesawriter said...

Michele,

I blogged you today! LOL! Loved the cartoons.

Tanya

I Tried a Book Out of My Comfort Zone

Sometimes, reading out of my comfort zone is ... well, uncomfortable. The blurb of the book sounded rather interesting. The Fate of Mercy ...