I love visiting The Bandwagon. I never know what I'm going to see,
well, except for Gerard Butler... I didn't know there were so many pictures
of him. Geesh!
Please, if you're in the mood for a giggle, check out these two posts of hers. I LOVE
Abbott andCostello, so I think these are truly inspired. And Shakespeare? If
I had been drinking anything at the time I read it, I would have spewed out
my nose in snorting guffaws. Honestly...she cracks me up!!!!
First is a great skit: Abbott and Costello in the 21st Century.
Then, there is this cutie from Shakespeare!!!
I didn't want to take away viewing from my previous post...but I simply had to share her insights with you. I hope you find a few smiles in there yourself. Let me know!
Observations and comments on subjects near and dear to me. Some funny, some serious, but to share them with you is an honor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Wasted Brain Cells
Hello! Have you accessed movies on Tubi? It's been around for a while but we just found we have access to the service. We like watchin...
-
The Ren & Stimpy Show " ( 1991 ) [TV-Series 1991-1996] Do you remember??? Recently, I've been revisiting a fun time in my life...
-
How can a five year old love Tarzan ? Hmmm, maybe it was young Jai that got me hooked at the time. When the re-runs started and I was old en...
-
Its been a few days since my last post. There's no focal point for my blog entry today that targets anyone specific. This is a r...
2 comments:
Hey, I hit this blog almost everyday, too!
And yes, LOL on all the pics of Gerard Butler - I just had no idea. But what a hottie!
Ah! Great minds think alike.
Thanks for visiting me!
:-)
Post a Comment