Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I love this website/blog

I love visiting The Bandwagon. I never know what I'm going to see,
well, except for Gerard Butler... I didn't know there were so many pictures
of him. Geesh!
Please, if you're in the mood for a giggle, check out these two posts of hers. I LOVE
Abbott andCostello, so I think these are truly inspired. And Shakespeare? If
I had been drinking anything at the time I read it, I would have spewed out
my nose in snorting guffaws. Honestly...she cracks me up!!!!

First is a great skit: Abbott and Costello in the 21st Century.

Then, there is this cutie from Shakespeare!!!

I didn't want to take away viewing from my previous post...but I simply had to share her insights with you. I hope you find a few smiles in there yourself. Let me know!

2 comments:

Jill Monroe said...

Hey, I hit this blog almost everyday, too!

And yes, LOL on all the pics of Gerard Butler - I just had no idea. But what a hottie!

Michele said...

Ah! Great minds think alike.
Thanks for visiting me!
:-)

I Tried a Book Out of My Comfort Zone

Sometimes, reading out of my comfort zone is ... well, uncomfortable. The blurb of the book sounded rather interesting. The Fate of Mercy ...