I am addicted to music. I will blog while listening to music. I can't drive without having tunes on. I de-stress at the end of the day by sneaking into my room where I shut the door, flip off the lights and turn on my favorite tunes... Music soothes the savage beast - in my case, the savage homemaker/wife/mother and dust bunny slayer.
My top 10 ( for the moment)
1) Claire in Heaven by Capercaille
2) Color Me - Celtic Voices - Women of song
3) In Your Honor - Foo Fighters
4) Katahitanga (Union) - Oceania ( New Zealand)
5) Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
6) Goody Two Shoes - Adam Ant
7) Walking on the Sun - Smash Mouth
8) The Living Daylights - Aha from James Bond
9) I'm Your Boogie Man - KC and the Sunshine Band
10) The Chicken Dance from Jimmy Neutron ( dedicated to Mailyn!)
OH! Blogger likes me today. Will even let me post pictures. Have you been sleeping well lately? I realize that many parts of the country are dealing with high heat indexes. Same where I am. I heard relief is in sight for many, Yea!!!
But... how many can't sleep from nightmares?
More Spider Hair Fun!
I guess these guys are Spider man fans. Not sure what the first clue was .....
M.E. - delightful lady - is still trying to beat her nemisis(es) -
Somehow, this ISN'T the way to do it.
But Wait - Where's the Hair???? The post doesn't make much sense ... ah!
HAIR IT IS!!!!
Love ya, M.E.!!! **giggle**