Monday, July 31, 2006

Not Now Kid, Can't You See I'm Busy???


OK, so it's really Monday now. I did a post Saturday night, thinking it was Sunday night and NO ONE razzed me about it! LOL Also my bad is .... the past three posts, I forgot to go and comment on your comments!! I usually never let that many days go without comments .... I'm slipping. Either that or the heat and humidity is getting to me. Posted by Picasa


MOUSE BALLS I don't know how they wrote this with a straight face...

This apparently was a real memo sent out by a computer company to its
employees in all seriousness. It went to all field engineers about a
computer peripheral problem. The author of this memo was quite genuine.

The engineers rolled on the floor!

Especially note the last couple of sentences:


If a mouse fails to operate or should it perform erratically, it may need
a ball replacement. Mouse balls are now available as FRU (Field
Replacement Units).

Because of the delicate nature of this procedure, replacement of mouse
balls should only be attempted by properly trained personnel.

Before proceeding, determine the type of mouse balls by examining the
underside of the mouse. Domestic balls will be larger and harder than
foreign

balls. Ball removal procedures differ depending upon the
manufacturer of the mouse.

Foreign balls can be replaced using the pop off method.

Domestic balls are replaced by using the twist off method.

Mouse balls are not usually static sensitive. However, excessive handling
can result in sudden discharge. Upon completion of ball replacement, the
mouse may be used immediately.

It is recommended that each person have a pair of spare balls for
maintaining optimum customer satisfaction.

Any customer missing his balls should contact the local personnel in
charge of removing and replacing these necessary items.

Please keep in mind that a customer without properly working balls is an
unhappy customer.



Another fine email from a good friend. Hope you find a happy moment during your visit here today. Now I can say, HAPPY MONDAY!

8 comments:

Mailyn said...

lmfao!!! that mouse thing was hilarious

Michele said...

*grin* Glad you liked it, Mailyn!

Angela's Designs said...

Certainly couldn't read it with a straight face. :)

Brandy said...

OMG! I love it! I am SO showing that to DH!

Michele said...

Thanks for letting me know you enjoyed reading it, Annalee and Brandy!
:-)

Kailana said...

That was a great email! The things people say! lol

Emmy Ellis said...

Oh bless that little kiddie. Innocence is just wonderful.

:o)

Michele said...

Kailana - Hi Again! Oh yes, things people say, think and then SHARE it with us. Don't you love it? LOL

M.E. - isn't it though? I thought it was SO cute when Ifirst saw it... took me a bit to figure out why the 'roo didn't seem too intersted in the handout..LOLOL!

I Tried a Book Out of My Comfort Zone

Sometimes, reading out of my comfort zone is ... well, uncomfortable. The blurb of the book sounded rather interesting. The Fate of Mercy ...