One of my blogs I visit had this adorable list that they "borrowed" from someone else.
It was so cute, I had to "borrow" it for my blog to share with you.
Just when you thought your holiday references were over, along comes ... me.
Remember, there are 12 days of Christmas. It's still open season folks.
Christmas Carols for the disturbed (all in good humor!!)
1. Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?
2. Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are
3. Dementia --- I Think I'll be Home for Christmas
4. Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me
5. Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Busses and Trucks and Trees and.....
6. Paranoid -- Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me
7. Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire
8. Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why
9. Attention Deficit Disorder --- Silent night, Holy. oooh look at the froggy - can I have a chocolate, why is France so far away?
10. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells!
Please allow another entry in this irreverent vein:
And finally, although this is NOT something I do on any regular basis , this is for other bloggers who visit Katie Mac's site and have felt bereft of DGM's these past 2 weeks. Allow me to fill in the gap today:
I think that you might agree, that this may fit the criteria that Katie has established.
OH!! Have you ever wondered what Santa does once all the hullaballoo is over? I found out!!
Now here's a dude that knows how to relax!!
Happy Recovering from the Holidays, folks!!!!