She got tagged first. Check out Annalee's 6 Meme
I guess I'm supposed to tell you six things about me. I'm assuming the weirder, the better?
Of any of you who have visited my blog on a semi regular basis (thank you) I kinda think you know a whole bunch of my wierdness anyway.
1) I'm a book-a-holic. I cannot pass a tag sale without checking for more books. Doesn't matter if I already have a huge TBR pile. It's never big enough. I visit my library's book sale, held twice a year, more than a few times during the sale. I have a wonderful acquaintance who owns/runs a USB. Visit her twice a year and buy there. Walmart is my favorite place to haunt when it comes to new issues by my favorite authors. Ebooks are my latest fix with Romantica being the newest addition of interests. I'm a regular at my library, borrowing books from there as well as digital editions via the library internet catalog. I've got it all covered. I think. If not. Don't tell me. You'd be doing me a favor, LOL!
2) One of my goals in life is to start a worm farm. Seriously.
3) The best job, the most fun and the fondest memory I have is when I worked as a Video Arcade Attendent. It was at the beginning of the video game boom when technology was exploding. Every week a new innovative design was installed. It was like being paid to play. I was a mean PinPall maintanence tech. And at one of their holiday parties, it was the first time I ever drank enough to feel the "buzz" everyone was always talking about. And played the best awesome kick-ass game of Galaga EVER!! Best part? no hangover,LOL
4) I would love to do these things as least once: bungee jump, jump from a plane, go white water rafting and fly in a jet and have it do rolls! Oh , and go up in a hot air balloon and ride in a helicopter too ! But PUBLISH a Short Story is a biggie ! Can't forget that!
5) I want , at least once, to grow the biggest darned pumpkin in the county and WIN!!!!!!
I want a blue ribbon from something in my garden!! Pumpkins RULE! (and then we eat them)
6) You know what? The sixth thing to know about me is that after blogging for a year, there are a few people that I'd love to meet face to face . People who have not only visited regularly, but have contributed in helping me better understand myself and the world we share. They would be: Brandy, Eve, Annalee, Tanya, C.J., eMMa, Jill, Robin, Judson and Ae . Although they don't visit like before, Bonnie and her sister Jessie were instrumental in my taking the first steps towards my dream of writing. I've had quite a few other wonderful visiters, but those listed have given me more than they can ever know.
In this last and final part of the 6 meme, you need to know that I Appreciate every comment they and others have made. The thing is ... you don't know how much.
During this past year, everyone has been subjected to the silliest of blogs. They've visited me, encouraged me and supported my fledgling writing efforts. You guys are great. Thanks!
So that's 6 things about me.
Who will I tag?
For a change, no one. If you visit, and you haven't done this yet, but are game, go for it!
But Please let me know so I can visit you too!